Friday, March 22, 2013

Sandy SooHoo

 Announcing a new member to my photography team! Sandy SooHoo has been working with me as a second shooter for the past two years.  After seeing her produce inspiring images again and again, I knew she was a special talent. I am thrilled to say that she has now officially joined the Charlotte Jenks Lewis Photography team as an Associate Photographer! (With a name as memorable as Sandy SooHoo, how could I not?!)
 Sandy's style is soft and thoughtful, with a splash of fun! She's an excellent observer- noticing gestures and body language that add depth to her imagery. Shooting a combination of digital and film, her favorite camera is her Hasselblaad X-Pan, an antique panoramic film camera perfect for capturing an entire scene.
 Visit our site to view her complete Portfolio, and read more about her on our Team Page.

 Sandy is now available for weddings. Book her while you can!



No comments:

Post a Comment