Monday, July 30, 2012

Alison & Nate

  This weekend I shot Alison and Nate's wedding in Saratoga Springs- it was a horse-filled weekend with a wedding reception plus polo demonstration, followed by a Day at the Races on Saturday. It was so much fun! And Saratoga is such a beautiful and special place in the summertime. Those photos will have to come later... but in the meantime, take a look at one of my favorites from their engagement portrait.
  We took a handful of more posed shots, but at the end of our session I took a few just like this- the people in the background make it look like I've just caught a couple nuzzling in the park- and I kind of did! This shot was taken with my Contax 645, on color 400 speed film, then transferred to black and white in post.

No comments:

Post a Comment